The COMPUTHERM T32 type switched-mode room thermostat is suitable to regulate the overwhelming majority of boilers and air conditioners available. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler having a two-wire thermostat connection point and to any air conditioning apparatus or electrical apparatus, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
Temperature can be measured and set at digital display more precisely as compared to simple, conventional thermostats. We recommend using it in places where programmability is not required, but accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important.
- Large digital display
- Easy to use
- Thermometer calibration option
- Easy switching between cooling / heating modes
- Accessory: battery
- 5 year warranty
- Temperature measurement range: -9,9 °C to 50 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Adjustable temperature range: +5 °C to +30 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Temperature calibration range: ±8.0 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Switching sensitivity: ±0.2 °C
- Switchable voltage: max. 30 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 8 A (2 A inductive load)
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V ALKALINE batteries (LR03 type; AAA size)