The COMPUTHERM T32RF type switched-mode room thermostat is suitable to regulate the overwhelming majority of boilers and air conditioners available. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler having a two-wire thermostat connection point and to any air conditioning apparatus or electrical apparatus, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
The device consists of two units. One of them is the portable control unit (thermostat), while the other unit is the receiver that controls the boiler. Because there is a wireless (radio-frequency) connection between the two units, no cable is required between the thermostat and the boiler.
Temperature can be measured and set at digital display more precisely as compared to simple, conventional thermostats. We recommend using it in places where programmability is not required, but accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important.
- Large digital display
- Easy to use
- Thermometer calibration option
- Easy switching between cooling / heating modes
- Accessory: battery
- 5 year warranty
Technical data of the thermostat (transmitter):
- Temperature measurement range: -9,9 °C to 50 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Adjustable temperature range: +5 °C to +30 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Temperature calibration range: ±8.0 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Switching sensitivity: ±0.2 °C
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V ALKALINE batteries (LR03 type; AAA size)
- Operation frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission distance: approx. 100 m in open terrain
Techincal data of the receiver unit:
- Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Switchable voltage: max. 24 V DC / 240 V AC
- Switchable current: 7 A (2 A inductive load)