The COMPUTHERM T70 type switched-mode room thermostat is suitable to regulate the overwhelming majority of boilers and air conditioners available. It can be easily connected to any gas boiler having a two-wire thermostat connection point and to any air conditioning apparatus or electrical apparatus, regardless of whether they have a 24 V or 230 V control circuit.
Easy to program wireless room thermostat. With its large digital display and touch buttons, you can set an hourly program for each day of the week. It provides more accurate temperature measurement and temperature adjustment than mechanical thermostats, as well as the ability to switch between heating and cooling modes, calibrate your temperature sensor and lock the control buttons. Can be set a comfort, a saving and an absence temperature.
Temperature can be measured and set at digital display more precisely as compared to simple, conventional thermostats. We recommend using it in places where programmability is not required, but accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important.
- Large digital display
- Easy to use
- Thermometer calibration option
- Easy switching between cooling / heating modes
- Accessory: battery
- 5 years warranty
- Temperature measurement range: -9,9 °C to 50 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Adjustable temperature range: +5 °C to +30 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Temperature calibration range: ±8.0 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Switching sensitivity: ±0.2 °C
- Switchable voltage: max. 30 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 8 A (2 A inductive load)
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V ALKALINE batteries (LR03 type; AAA size)