The COMPUTHERM E400RF is a wireless touch button Wi-Fi thermostat. With its help, you can control the device connected to the thermostat (eg gas boiler) remotely via the Internet or on the spot by using the touch buttons on the remote unit. The two units are factory tuned to operate on the same frequency. The thermostat and its receiver have their own security code, which guarantees the safe operation of the device.
The thermostat is wirelessly connected to the receiver, so the location of the thermostat can be changed at will during use.
The product is an excellent choice for all those who value high functionality, wireless communication and remote control. In addition to providing comfort, the thermostat also helps to reduce energy costs. It allows you to control the heating of your apartment, house or holiday resort anytime and from anywhere. The product is especially ideal if you do not use your home or house according to a pre-determined agenda, leave your home for an indefinite period of time during the heating season, or if you want to use your holiday home during the heating season.
- User interface: touch buttons, telephone application
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 ° C to +99 ° C (in 0.1 ° C steps)
- Temperature measuring range: 0 - 50 ° C (in 0.5 ° C steps)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C (at 25 ° C)
- Adjustable switching sensitivity: ± 0.5 ° C to ± 4.5 ° C (in 0.5 ° C increments)
- Temperature sensor calibration range: ± 5.0 ° C (in 0.5 ° C steps)
- Thermostat supply voltage: USB-C 5 V DC, 1 A
- Receiver supply voltage: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Switching voltage: Max. 24 V DC / 250 V AC
- Switchable current: 3 A (1 A inductive load)
- Operating frequency: RF 433 MHz, Wi-Fi (b / g / n) 2.4 GHz
- Wireless communication range: Approx. 250 m in open terrain
Computherm E400 Wi-Fi Room Thermostat With Remote Controller
- Product Code: COMPE400RF
- Availability: 14
- Ex Tax: £74.99