Separate temperature programs can be prepared for each day of the week. For each day, beside 1 fixed switching time, 6 adjustable switching times can be set and a different temperature can be assigned to all 7 switching times. There are 4 different options to temporarily modify the temperature specified in the program: until the next switch in the program, for a period of 1 to 9 hours, for a period of 1 to 99 days and until the next manual intervention. Furthermore, it enables you to select the switching sensitivity, to calibrate the thermometer, to activate the pump protection function, to switch between the heating and cooling mode and to lock the control buttons.
We recommend using it in places where there is a need for programmability, furthermore accurate temperature measurement, accurate temperature setting and switching sensitivity is important.
- Adjustable temperature range: 5 to 40 °C (in 0.5 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement range: 3 to 45 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Temperature calibration range: ±3 °C (in 0.1 °C increments)
- Selectable switching sensitivity: ±0.1 °C; ±0.2 °C; ±0.3 °C
- Switchable voltage: 24V AC / DC to 250V AC, 50 Hz
- Loadability: 8 A (2 A inductive load)
- Battery voltage: 2 x 1.5 V AA ALKALINE batteries (LR6 type)